The house on Shas Street No. 4, located near the Beit Midrash and the synagogue (Shas 7) in the Neve Shalom neighborhood, was founded by Rabbi Maggid Ze’ev Wolf Greenwald, on Lag Ba’Omer 1911, and is named after the six sub-settlers.
The building is currently undergoing a ground floor preservation process on the existing building and restoring the historic facade to the street, while making changes to a commercial facade, basement excavation, and infrastructure additions. In addition, a two-story addition and an attic are planned, subject to planning rights and approval.
Noga Nagarut, manufacture of wooden windows, doors & shutters in the project according to the documentation file.
The windows, shutters, interior and exterior doors and accessories of Noga Nagarut are designed for luxury homes, preservation buildings and buildings with a meticulous design look. The products are imported from Europe and manufactured in high quality.
Planning Team: Architect Sigal Seroussi, Architect Meirav Neve, Larissa Croik Engineering
Construction: Engineer Saul Mile
Plumbing: Aaron buzaker
Illustrations: Michal Greenbaum
Project Manager: Architect Benjamin (Benjo) Zarka