94 Dizengof St
94 Dizengof Street, on the corner of Ryenes Street, close to the famous Dizengof square, was built in 1936 by Architect Yehuda Magidovitch, one of the first architects of Tel Aviv.
The building is part of a collection of buildings built in the “International Style” influenced by the Bauhaus style and declared a world heritage site by UNESCO.
The building has 5 floors, four of which are residential with one commercial floor facing the street and the square. It was turned into an apartment building of 26 luxury apartments with parking spots and storage spaces.
Noga Nagarut restored the windows of the building with acoustic and thermal insulation to reduce noise and electric shutters made of natural Dallas wood that won’t require any future upkeep. On the commercial floor we’ve created triplex glass vitrines with commercial grade locks.
Architecture: Bar Orian Architects
Construction: Yaakov and Yuval Achbert
Landscape Architecture: Mor Avidan
Executive Contractor: Rom Geves
Management, Coordination and Inspection: yglass
Windows and shutters: Noga Nagarut