100 Herzl St
The building at 100 Herzl Street was designed and built in the 1940’s by an unknown architect and formerly used for commerce, industrial uses and residence in the local Florentine neighborhood style.
The front of the building had a commercial floor with a passageway leading to the back of the building, formerly used as a sausage factory. On both sides of the front are the porchesbalconies (are they on the ground or on top?). In 1947 an additional partial floor was built on top.
This project was part of the restoration of the whole neighborhood, with insulated windows and roll-up shutters as well as a safety mechanism for the fire escape.
Design: Odo Architects
Entrepreneurs: Assayag-Hai Construction Ltd.
Windows and shutters: Noga Nagarut